Nuffnang

Friday, September 26, 2008

Restaurant Hong Kee Tim Sum @ Damansara Jaya

I had a belated birthday brunch of Big Uncle with him and my dad at Restaurant Hong Kee Tim Sum in Damansara Jaya. It has been ages since the last time I had breakfast/brunch/lunch at a pure dim sum restaurant. I truly enjoy the environment and of course not to forget the super delicious dim sums. The paus and the siu mais and the chee cheong funs and more. Dim sum restaurant is a place that I always want to spend most of my breakfasts at. And for this particular restaurant, the bill amounted to less than RM50.00 despite all the food we ordered. I'm very sure it could reach above RM100.00 if we were eating in some high end dim sum restaurants =D



The grand entrance - Restaurant Hong Kee Tim Sum


The steamed dim sums and the fried dim sums


Siu mai.


Upclose: Wu Kok - yam with pork meat in it. Delicious.


Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun


Loh mai kai (sticky rice) that looks like fried rice.


I think this is Fried lobak.

And a whole lot more dishes that I didn't manage to snap photos because they didn't last more than a minute on the table. Haha.

Hong Kee Tim Sum

18 and 20, Jalan SS22/25

Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya

Tel No: 012 - 6069787

No comments:

Post a Comment