Nuffnang

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Restaurant Ayam Penyet Ria @ Sunway Mentari

Anyway, me and my friend went to Restoran Ayam Penyet Ria at Sunway Mentari the other day. It's an Indonesian (specifically Jawa Timur) restaurant, so I was actually trying Indonesian food. Interesting. One of my non-Sunway friend asked if I've tried Ayam Penyet before, and she told me it's a popular food here in Bandar Sunway. I knew about Ayam Penyet, but I haven't tried the delicacy before despite me being around the Bandar Sunway area for more than 2 years. So, there I went to satisfy my curiosity.
Entrance of Restoran Ayam Penyet Ria

Full house during the buka puasa time


Part of the kitchen


Here comes the drinks first - Es Teler (super refreshing)

Es Cendol


The signature dish - Ayam Penyet


Udang Penyet


Gado-gado


Sup kambing




Time to say bye-bye

No.6, Jln PJS 8/2

Mentari Business Park, Bandar Sunway

(Opposite Sunway Pyramid)


No comments:

Post a Comment